论文代写:中国儿童保育

论文代写:中国儿童保育

据Best等人称。 (2014年)显示,中国儿童保健组织的大多数网站都关注客户,投资者和媒体(Best等,2014)。但是,确定这些网站是由技术人员处理的,因此与公共关系从业人员运营的其他网站相比,它们在公共关系方面的有效性要低一些。 Perrin(2015)声称互联网的潜力是巨大的,因为网站和社交媒体促进了双向对称通信(Perrin,2015)。公共关系专业人士的普遍舆论指出,虽然70%的执业者意识到社交媒体在改善公共关系方面的潜力,但剩下的30%不确定是否会产生任何影响。

论文代写:中国儿童保育
考虑到公共关系需要维护与公众的关系以获得对组织的支持。这是公共关系的基本和基本组成部分。它由Riff等人提出。 (2014)认为内容分析是媒体产出分析最有效的手段之一。这是由于内容分析提供的灵活性可用于任何领域。此外,内容分析方法可以与定量和定性方法混合使用(Riff等,2014)。这对于这项研究尤其重要,因为内容分析将提供对改善中国儿童保育机构公共关系方式的准确概述。此外,关于社交媒体如何改善中国儿童保育机构公共关系的文献综述将作为另一种方法在研究中进行。

论文代写:中国儿童保育

According to Best et al. (2014), it is revealed that majority of the websites of the child care organizations in China are focused on the customers, investors and media (Best et al., 2014). However, it is identified that the websites are handled by the technical workforce, due to which their effectiveness at public relations were less as compared to the other websites operated by the public relations practitioners. It is asserted by Perrin (2015) that the potential of the internet is vast due to the two way symmetrical communication that is facilitated by the websites and social media (Perrin, 2015). The general public opinion of the public relations professionals pointed out that while 70 percent of the practioner’s were aware of the social media’s potential in improving the public relations, the remaining 30 percent were not sure if there is any impact.

论文代写:中国儿童保育
It is to take into account that public relations entail relationship maintenance with the public in order to obtain support for the organization. This is an essential and fundamental component of the public relations. It is argued by Riff et al. (2014) that the content analysis is one of the most effective means of media output analysis. This is due to the flexibility that content analysis provides to be utilized in any domain. Furthermore, the content analysis method can be mixed with the quantitative and qualitative methods both (Riff et al., 2014). This is particularly relevant for this research as the content analysis will provide with the precise overview of the manner in which it improves the public relations of the Chinese child care organizations. Furthermore, literature review pertaining to the manner in which social media improves public relations of the Chinese child care organizations will be undertaken in the research as another method.